Durable bicycle chain wear indicator and measuring tool. A worn chain shifts poorly and wears sprockets at an accelerated. Depending on the type of bicycle and its use, 0.75% and 1% (indicated on the tool) are the points at which chain replacement is suggested.
- Material: High quality steel
- Dimensions: 1.85x5.51 in (4.7x14 cm)
Origin: China (CN)
- This product may not ship to some countries (notified at checkout).
- Some countries charge import/custom duties, payable by the customer via the shipper, at the time of landing within borders. Returns are not accepted due to rejection of shipment by the customer. See our Shipping Policy for link to a Duty Calculator.
- Shipping and delivery usually takes between 21 to 45 days (depending on country)
- The platform/ manufacturer / seller will not be liable under any circumstance, for accidents, mishaps or failure/s caused by use of this product (see ‘Terms of Service’ below)